Digital Portfolio Lead - Cardiology - West London
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Digital Portfolio Lead - Speciality Pharma - West London
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility and in return substantial opportunity for excellent rewards and recognition.
The Marketing team is a group of dynamic individuals who are positive, passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking. This is a new role within the team, where you will grow and manage a (digital) product portfolio, working in close collaboration with their Innovation Hub. You will strive to exceed customer expectations by maximizing portfolio value and convey portfolio benefits across all levels of the organisation, bringing new ways of working and innovative solutions.
Additionally, you will:
- Responsible for the digital product portfolio and agile marketing activities within the Speciality Business Unit in the UK, leading the design of End to End customer journeys in close alignment with Brand teams, relevant functions, and the European Head of Digital Innovation Hub.
- Lead the process of target definition: Identification of potential HCP targets, characterisation of HCP personas, and their prioritisation.
- Design, provide and champion a portfolio of scalable digital solutions and campaigns for use with healthcare professionals (HCP's) in line with brand strategy.
- Guide the team in the identification of the messages most suited to the targets, and the channels and tactics to deliver them. Collaborate with the Content creator to draft and finalize messaging in house.
- Oversee the portfolio management processes in order to facilitate oversight and governance of the portfolio.
- Steering of the digital solution portfolio based on agreed upon metrics and provide transparency on the portfolio performance. Define and review the KPIs to monitor performance across digital portfolio.
- Act as a product owner yourself or as a sparring partner for product owners with broad methodical expertise, e.g. open innovation, business model innovation and/or (service) design thinking.
Technical/Professional Knowledge required:
- Significant experience of executing a digital portfolio by successfully implementing and scaling digital solutions/deploying digital content.
- Experience in a start-up, digital (management) consultancy, tech company and/or a digital pharma unit.
- Profound digital (health) knowledge and expertise: new work, open innovation, digital business ecosystems, business model innovation etc.
- Project management experience.
- Degree level education (or equivalent), preferably in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
- High level of commitment, collaboration and an integrative personality.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please apply online or contact Danny Walsh at CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31574
Apply for Digital Portfolio Lead - Cardiology - West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly