4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Manufacturing Scientist to join biotechnology company on a permanent basis in Stevenage. Our client is passionate about the possibility of curing cancer and value an innovative culture.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To manage and work with the main manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment.
- You will prepare, evaluate and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports.
- Communicate with the Facility Management for direction of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
- You will lead a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA standards.
- You will evaluate manufacturing records.
- To be the go to person for technical resource for the manufacturing process.
- You will ensure conformity to the Quality Management System.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a cell therapy or related field in Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To be educated at a Ph.D. in Biological sciences or related field.
- To have excellent understanding with Good Manufacturing Practice within the EU, FDA and MHRA standards.
- Excellent at communication and organisation.
- Previous experience with T cell therapy manufacturing favoured or a strong immunology background.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Manufacturing Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly