Sr IT Security Analyst
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
UBC Cybersecurity team and is looking for a motivated and qualified Senior IT Security Analyst. This hands-on position will oversee out Security Operations program, perform Threat Intelligence analysis, assist with the incident response team with investigations, ensure the security and compliance of information system assets, and helping mature the overall Cybersecurity program.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field, or 5 – 7 years equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in IT Security.
- Certification in Information Security (GIAC - GSEC, Security+, CISSP, or equivalent) preferred.
- Familiarity with various industry regulations, e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, 21CFR part 11, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.
- Strong documentation and communications skills.
- Strong understanding of information security principles and frameworks.
- Experience with various security tools and systems.
- Experience with Security Operations methods
- Experience in research and analyzing findings
- Experience as part of an incident response team is a plus
- Digital Forensics experience is a plus.
- Programing and scripting experience is a plus.
- Experience with cloud architecture is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with various teams for project/activity completion, work in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment where requirements and procedures continuously evolve.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
Specific Job Duties:
- Review, analyze and action on security tickets from SOC
- Perform tuning of security alerts
- Ensure all monitored assets are reporting into SOC and the SIEM
- Monitor various threat intelligence feeds, identify and report of any new threats or risks to the organization.
- Work with other teams to review, develop and implement secure configurations and policies.
- Participate with incident response investigations to include identify, contain, eradicate and recover.
- Review, architect and implement new and existing security controls.
- Collaborate and help other team members on security initiatives.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Develop annual initiatives and specific deliverables.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting