Compliance Administrative Support
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford BioMedica’s Analytical Services Group supports the development of products through analytical testing to facilitate manufacturing and process development, ensuring appropriate quality controls and use of analytics.
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrative Support to join the team. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to analytical services.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Assist with scanning and filing GxP data
- Assist with archiving of GxP documents
- Provide general administration support to ASG
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- To have a good level of English and Mathematics skills - (Level 2)
- Good communication / inter-personal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- To be highly structured and organised, service-oriented, proactive and flexible
- To be able to work well in a team
- To be able to work on own initiative
- To be able to prioritise daily workload in order to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
No agencies please