MS&T Senior Analytical Scientist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior have an amazing position to join a pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world. Our client is looking for a MS&T Senior Analytical Scientist to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will lead Analytical Scientists within the MS&T team.
- You will collaborate and develop analytical method validation protocols.
- Strong interaction with the Upstream and Downstream Processing, Tech Transfer and QC teams.
- Authoring project reports and verbally reporting against project deliverables.
- Use in-depth knowledge of Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Analytical Sciences to develop and optimise solutions for the Quality Control of novel Biomedicines.
- Take ownership of all laboratory activities associated with Analytical Sciences
- Laboratory, including stock control, experimental design/planning/reporting, compliance with onsite QMS and HSE.
- You will collaborate with industry and academic based groups to provide sound scientific solutions for QC of cell therapy and other products.
- To work closely with the MS&T Lead and the Innovation team to ensure positive delivery of project outputs to schedule and within budget, including detailed work breakdown structures and project plans to confirm delivery of agreed outcomes.
- To partner with the Innovation team, and Quality to ensure Good Manufacturing Practices, and both structural and product Quality are engineered into new processes from the start.
- Facilitate partnership with CMOs and CROs.
- Experience of developing robust analytical methods for either cell therapy, viral vectors, vaccines, or biological products is essential.
- Previous experience of HPLC, SDS PAGE and ELISA techniques essential.
- Previous experience of PCR, Flow cytometry, cell based potency assays desirable.
- Previous experience of QC operations desirable.
- Proven experience of delivering GMP compliant analytical methods for biomedicines.
- Proven knowledge of cutting-edge solutions to address challenges of high throughput sample handling and rapid method validation initiatives.
- Experience of Quality by Design development.
- Experience of working to commercial timelines and within budget.
- Being fully informed of cutting-edge developments, innovative industry thinking and advances in technology within the sector, and utilising these tools in a clear and focused way to ensure delivery of Mission.
- Experience of working within either the biotech, biopharma, CMO, CRO or other types of commercial-facing organisations.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience of analytical method development and validation for QC of GMP batch manufacturing operations.
- Strong IT skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.