- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: CSV Specialist/Engineer
London, Cambridge, Liverpool, Manchester, Portsmouth, Leeds, Birmingham
We have a fantastic opportunity for a keen CSV Engineer in a growing company which presents a wealth of growth opportunity!
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer working on complex projects which have lifesaving application.
You will be a key member of the team, carrying a large amount of responsibility and autonomy in conducting and recording Validation activities around computerized systems on which the site depends!
Skills we're looking for:
- Experience of GMP and GAMP
- Validating new and existing computer systems
- Authorship of validation documentation
- Maintenance of documentation
- Interdepartmental liaison
- Act as subject matter expert on CSV matters
- Keen eye for detail
What's on offer?
- Excellent remuneration package
- High degree of autonomy
- Excellent benefits package
This is a role with the ability to work remotely, hence applications from all over the UK will be considered.
If you're looking for a role with a company you can continue to develop and grow with, then this is the role for you!