Senior/Clinical Research Associate - Onocolgy - East Coast
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Australia are hiring experienced CRAs to join one of our newest dedicated sponsor teams. With openings in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane you will be embedded with a growing and innovative biotech company and play a key part in the development of oncology research with the support of PRA right behind you.
- The program has a strong and innovative pipeline in oncology, with a high percentage of compounds moving from Phase I into later phase so the organization will continue to grow and foster career development opportunities
- CRAs are assigned only 1-2 studies with the vast majority of sites in Sydney and Melbourne which creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
- Roles are home-based and travel is regionalized as much as possible to promote work life balance for you, although interstate travel may still be required outside of those locations
- You will be assigned interesting and complex oncology studies and be involved with site feasibility and site selection visits with the support of a dedicated SSU team behind you
- You will work in a supportive and nurturing environment that values a united team approach where help and support is always provided by PRA and sponsor management
- Career progression is highly supported, with management adopting a ‘retain and grow’ ethos to nurture talent through the PRA embedded program giving you access development opportunities through an insourced team
- The global team has impressive retention with minimal turnover in the last 5 years which means you will be part of a stable and motivated team with high standards of performance
- PRA are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- You will be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and able to commit to local and interstate travel as required
- Previous CRA experience, within CRO or pharmaceutical industry and within oncology is essential, however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Senior/Clinical Research Associate - Onocolgy - East Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly