Study Analyst - LCMS
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you have a scientific degree and want to work in the scientific industry?
Are you looking for a role with training and career progression opportunities?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
Our UK site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Study Analyst to join the Bioanalysis division.
As the Laboratory Study Analyst, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Undertaking routine analysis of samples using LC-MS/MS techniques
- Working as part of a team alongside other analysts, study managers and technical specialists to perform bioanalytical testing services in accordance with GLP & GCP regulatory requirements
- Performing sample preparation, analysis and data interpretation in accordance with the study parameters to deliver study data to our clients in the agreed timescale
- Utilizing various extraction techniques to develop an understanding of analytical method validation and assist in method development.
What Covance by Labcorp can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry, utilizing multiple analytical techniques
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects
Our mission - To improve health and improve lives
Our values - To strive for operational and service excellence through a relentless focus on People, Process and Clients
Come and join us and realise your potential!
- Scientific degree (Chemistry or equivalent preferred.)
- OR relevant scientific industry experience
- Experience using or knowledge of LC-MS/MS techniques and pipetting experience. LC-MS/MS can be trained if familiar with other techniques
- An understanding of health and safety policies and of GMP/GLP/GCP regulations
- The post holder should be able to communicate effectively at all levels and integrate well within an established and fast growing team
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft Project)