QA Compliance Auditor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Your new employer is Covance by Labcorp, the world's most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to improving health and improving lives.Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner. Excellent opportunity for a QA Compliance Auditorto join our Phase I Clinical Research business in Leeds, West Yorkshire on a full-time and permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within Clinical research/trials and allow you to continue to practice your auditing expertise.
About the Role
As a QA Compliance Auditoryou would be responsible for h osting client audits and interacting with Health Authority inspectors to represent the company. Y ou will utilise your quality assurance knowledge, experience, skills and training to provide a high standard of audits.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Conduct work as identified on the audit activity table (listing on table is not all inclusive but a
- Development and delivery of training (to operational groups).
- Delivery of training in performance of audits (basic, intermediate audit activities).
- Provide advice and guidance on aspects of quality and compliance.
- Provide consultation to the operational team on quality issues.
- Cross-site QA and operational relationship, provide recommendations for improving
compliance and/or efficiency.
- Work with operational management to support Quality topics and/or working on projects with
QA team on other sites [showing development of collaboration skills].
- Manage local Quality initiatives aimed at improving compliance and/or efficiency of the local
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance (RC&QA) responsibilities, as indicated
in applicable controlled documents, are followed.
We Offer the opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skill ed team and together with Covance by Labcorp 's ongoing success offer you the prospect of unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
Covance by Labcorp offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Other voluntary opt-in benefits including Dental insurance, health screenings and many others
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Join us as we speed the delivery of ground breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients - and your career.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences preferred (or equivalent Life Science
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Recent and relevant experience in regulatory environment (experience in GXP roles).
- Experienced GxP auditor.
- Able to influence QA strategy.
- Ability to communicate to groups.
- Knowledge of multiple operational areas.
- Knowledge of industry quality systems/standards and ability to apply appropriate regulatory
knowledge to multiple scenarios.