- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners so can you?
Oxford Biomedica’s Engineering team are responsible for all aspects of Plant, Mechanical, Electrical and Incoming utilities from point of connection into any of our facilities. This includes laboratories, manufacturing suites and office space.
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Administrator to proactively support the scheduling or maintenance across our site within our Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Acting as the first point of contract for internal engineers and external engineering contractors
- Scheduling & coordinating planned preventative & reactive maintenance for Engineers & Contractors
- Purchasing of required equipment & parts with external vendors
- Coordinating and issuing of external contractor onsite passes.
- Asset Management administration
- Working integrally within our CMMS & Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) for all activities
- Production of associated monthly reports within CMMS & ERP.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum Education GCSE Maths & English
- Working knowledge of the preventative maintenance process in a GMP environment
- Previous experience working within an Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) and or CMMS
- Ability to interpret technical documentation, problem solving and provide solutions –
- Microsoft Office expertise within MS Word & Excel
- Experience in a proactive scheduling environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business and communicate to all levels
- Strong communication and numerical reasoning skills.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team-work, and so can you.
No Agencies please