Principal Solutions Consultant – Pharmacovigilance
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— in more than 145 countries around the globe. We are now looking for talented individuals within the Health Sciences arena to join our successful business and further contribute to our industry vision.
The Health Sciences Global Business Unit is a self-contained business unit within Oracle that focuses entirely on the provision of software and services to the Life Sciences and Healthcare vertical markets.
This is an opportunity to join a small but very fast growing part of Oracle, in an Industry which is undergoing profound change. Working within the HSGBU offers a high degree of personal autonomy, and requires excellent self-organisation and self-motivation skills.
- Act as the subject matter expert in the Safety/Pharmacovigilance sector of the Life Sciences industry set with specific focus initially, on the HSGBU Safety Solutions (specifically Oracle Argus Safety and Oracle Argus Analytics)
- Work with senior customer staff, from business, industry and IT perspective, to understand & extend their needs and subsequently to define the solution and high level blueprint to meet these requirements.
- Work with HSGBU Sales Reps to help progress the sales cycle by explaining product functionality and tying this to business value, by answering questions responding to concerns and removing objections.
- Generate up-sell opportunities to develop customer's business by deploying Oracle Safety and Pharmacovigilance products
- Develop innovative Value Propositions for and work in partnership with Sales in order to maximise the generation of license sales revenue in Oracle’s HSGBU solutions
- Engage in designated opportunities by applying Life Sciences industry insight and R&D market & product knowledge to opportunities.
- Configure Oracle’s Life Science Safety solution demonstration environment so it continues to demonstrate maximum value to potential customers.
- Design and deliver customer demonstrations/presentations to articulate, update and evangelize Oracle solutions in Life Sciences (specifically Safety and Pharmacovigilance) as required
- Develop Life Science Applications expertise and exposure - presenting at and attending relevant events
- Successfully create, present and deliver meetings/presentations/seminars and events as required
- Run seminars and workshops for Partner organisations as required
- Life Sciences Safety and Pharmacovigilance industry knowledge is essential
- Extensive experience of Safety/Pharmacovigilance including adverse event reporting, risk management and signal detection
- A thorough understanding of the regulatory landscape in EMEA
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience safety/pharmacovigilance software, preferably Oracle Argus Safety and Oracle Argus Analytics
- Understanding of AI/ML in PV context would be an advantage
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Sales process acumen and customer relationship experience would be an advantage
- Solution demonstration and presentation experience would be an advantage
- Experience working within ‘virtual’ teams, often across geographies and cultures
- Proven Communication skills (in English - a second European language would be an advantage)
- Ability to travel across EMEA region is essential
This role will entail travel across EMEA region, we can hire in various locations:
UK, Romania, Ireland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal & Slovakia
Job URL UK & Romania: https://eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/101818
Job URL other countries:
Apply for Principal Solutions Consultant – Pharmacovigilance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Drug Safety Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Sales / Commercial Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Product Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe