5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Statistician for one of the most successful and innovative pharmaceutical organisations across the globe.
You will be part of a driven, collaborative team taking responsibility for applying a number of statistical methods, design and analysis and interpretation of results related to the area of clinical trials with the guidance of more Senior Statisticians.
- Carry out the design, analysis and interpretation of results with other Senior Statisticians
- Apply a number of statistical methods and communicate on statistical issues with assistance
- Assist in defining and preparing content for Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) and reviewing study reports
- Involvement in programming using technologies such as SAS and R
- Guarantee the reliability of document content across clinical studies and cross functional teams
- Develop knowledge of regulatory requirements in communicating statistical methods in clinical trials
- Degree or equivalent in Statistics, Medical Statistics or a relevant subject
- Experience in the application of statistics in clinical trials with exposure to CRO’s or pharma companies
- Ability to perform analysis an interpretation of clinical trials
- Knowledge in a variety of statistical methods used in clinical trials such as meta-analysis
- Experience developing SAPs and reviewing study reports
- Programming experience in SAS (R would also be preferable)
- Ability to adapt to and learn new tools and systems
- Understanding of CDISC, SDTM, ADaM and in communicating statistical concepts well
In return you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 12 months contract with possibility of extension
- Be a part of extremely motivated team of specialists in a global pharmaceutical company.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Loren at +44 1273 059 766 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Loren is a Senior Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly