3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a remote Principal Statistician to join the Biometrics team of a global Pharmaceutical company on a contract basis. My client is looking for someone with clinical trial experience, to take on the challenge of leading global studies using novel statistical techniques.
- Independently designing, analysing, and interpreting clinical studies at Phase II
- Providing statistical input for feasibility assessments, development plans, cross-study analyses, and statistical modelling
- Planned and summarised statistics and reporting activities (e.g., tables, listings, graphs, and statistical analysis plans)
- Identify compound level vendor requirements and participate in the evaluation/selection of vendors
- Provide compound level analytical oversight of statistical activities of external vendors to ensure timeliness and quality of analysis data and statistical outputs.
- Review and approve key statistical vendor deliverables
- Qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, or relevant subject area
- Extensive experience within a Pharmaceutical company including understanding of clinical drug development process and associated documents. Within a matrix managed environment
- Competency in SAS, R and HARP
- Recent working experience of CDISC and AdaM
- Experience in working in early phase, experimental medicine or FIH stages
- Extensive knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations
- Vendor management
- Available at short notice
You will receive:
- Competitive rates are available
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry
Please call Shen for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Shen at +44 1273 059 654 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Shen is a Senior Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.
Apply for Principal Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £450 - £550 per day Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Biostatistics £450 - £550 per day Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- SAS Programming £450 - £550 per day Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Statistics £450 - £550 per day Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- R & D £450 - £550 per day Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom