Head of Clinical Development, Gastroenterology
1 day left
- Experience Level
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation with an innovative Immunology pipeline, who are looking for a leader in Clinical Development to join their team.
As Head of Gastroenterology you will:
- Oversee the strategic and medical direction of the Gastroenterology portfolio
- Be a people manager responsible for directly managing Medical Directors
- Represent your area in Collaborations, Steering Committees and Regulatory agencies
You will bring to the role:
- MD (Medical Doctor) or PhD
- Proven experience in Clinical Drug Development for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inclusive and collaborative personality, with the ability to provide vision
In return you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Exciting opportunities for future growth and challenges
- Full relocation support
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Emma for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Emma at +44 1273 727 930 / +49 30 31196519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma is a Client Partner, specialised in Clinical Development at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.
Apply for Head of Clinical Development, Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly