Medical Monitor - Clinical Development
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Medical Director – Cardiology/ Endocrinology
Do you want to drive the development and commercialization of medicines that will provide treatment to patients with little or no alternate options?
Do you want flexible, remote work across Europe?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process; we are looking to expand within Cardiology/Endocrinology. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in developing clinical trials and bringing new therapeutics to the market.
If you have a clinical background in Cardiology/Endocrinology and experience as an investigator or experience working with clinical trials in the pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO industry, I welcome you to read below:
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with potential clients
- Collaborating with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Ownership and oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of therapy areas.
- Medical Doctor by training
- Clinical specialisation in Cardiology/Endocrinology or equivalent
- Experience in Cardiology or Endocrinology clinical trials is essential
- Investigator experience is advantageous
- Experience in phase I-III clinical trials is advantageous
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Senior role within a top-10 Global Health Science Company
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Flexibility in terms of office location
- Spearhead the development of novel therapeutics
Get in touch...
Contact: Vincenzo Dessena BSc. MSc.
Email: vdessena (at) barringtonjames.com
Apply for Medical Monitor - Clinical Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly