Medical Monitor - Endocrinology
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Do you want to drive the development and commercialization of medicines that will provide treatment to patients with little or no alternate options?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process, we are looking to expand within Endocrinology. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in developing clinical trials and bringing new therapeutics to the market.
If you have a clinical background in Endocrinology and experience as an investigator or experience working with clinical trials in the pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO industry, I welcome you to read below:
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with potential clients
- Collaborating with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Ownership and oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of tumour sub-types and therapy areas.
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical specialisation (residency completion, board certification or equivalent) in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology or Pediatric Endocrinology
- Investigator experience in Cardiometabolics or Endocrinology clinical trials is essential
- Experience in phase II-III clinical trials is advantageous
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Research Physician / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Scientist / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician and prior experience working with the FDA or EMEA on responses to inquiries for study related information is not required but is preferred
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Remote working option
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Spearhead the development of novel therapeutics
Get in touch...
- Contact: Vincenzo Dessena BSc. MSc.
- Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Recruitment Consultant
- Email: vdessena (@) barringtonjames.com
Apply for Medical Monitor - Endocrinology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly