Medical Advisor / Final Signatory
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
To review and certify promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in line with the requriements of the ABPI Code of Practice.
• To provide specialist medical, scientific and Code advice to the nominated internal teams to support the appropriate use of Client medicines and successful implementation of Client’s materials, initiatives and programs.
• To acquire and maintain in-depth scientific knowledge of Client medicines within nominated therapy area(s) (including those in development) as well as of key competitors.
• To work with the cross functional team in-country and above-country to develop impactful and compliant promotional and non-promotional materials of value to customers and patients
Full job description available on application
• In depth knowledge of Medical Affairs activities in the UK pharmaceutical industry
• Excellent knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, and all applicable laws and regulations related to the promotion of medicines in the UK
• ABPI Final Signatory experience
• Fluency in Business English
• For medical applicants GMC registration in the UK is strongly essential.
• For pharmacy applicants UK registration is a requirement.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.