- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently seeking SAS programmers with previous Clinical Research/ Trials experience to join one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies, supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. This is a full-time position available on a Permanent or Contract basis and can be remote or office based.
The role will involve:
- Performing Lead SAS® Programming activities to contractual requirements, project scope and to agreed timelines according to company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Working closely with Members of Data Management, Project Management, Statistics, Medical Writer and Quality Assurance functions.
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Contributing to development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Required candidate experience:
- 3 years+ SAS® programming experience
- Previous Pharma or Clinical Research/ Trials experience
- Expertise in CDSIC standards, including a thorough understanding of SDTM/ ADaM IG, creation of SDTM and ADaM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides.
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
Desired candidate experience:
- 2 years+ Oncology research experience
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills