2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Office Based, Kingston Upon Thames
With approximately 160 employees in the UK and 21,000 employees around the globe united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products, we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Your role will be to deliver growth across the Vision Care lens care portfolio and home delivery and subscription platform through the development of strategies and implementation of defined tactical and promotional plans. This is an ideal role for transferable skills from FMCG, Travel, Hospitality as well as candidates with previous healthcare experience.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have done this before, with a strong background in product / brand marketing management
- Demonstrated experience of developing, optimising and successful delivery of demand driving marketing plans
- Previous experience of operating within a multi-national company
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to tight deadlines in a results orientated organisation
- Results focused and with track record of achieving agreed targets
- Experience in developing and delivering demand driving integrated marketing campaigns including digital activations
- Ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and commercial acumen with problem solving ability
- Strong analytical skills and experience with ROI analyses
- Excellent communication skills, ability to persuade and influence people
- Demonstrate a strong ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders and ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to achieve outstanding results
- Customer focused
- Ability to embrace change and flexibility to operate with ambiguity
You day to day will look something like this:
- Leads the development of the annual UK/Ireland Marketing plan for the lens care portfolio and home delivery platform. Manages the implementation of activities within the plan providing clear direction to commercial team on existing and new product plans.
- Sets up relevant pricing, channel strategies, communication and promotional tactics that will result in maximised profit margin and market share gain.
- Supports the commercialisation of new products (Business development or NPD) and drives launch plans designed to ensure territory managers (TBMs) engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake.
- Active role in supporting the KA’s and TBMs in order to gather insights, share best practice and drive accelerated growth of existing and new products.
- Excellent implementation and optimisation of marketing initiatives with an integrated promotional plan designed to drive demand and maximise sales growth for the portfolio and services.
- Constantly seeks improvements in marketing initiatives and tracks their effectiveness – from digital and social media activations effectiveness, through profitability of promotions to gathering feedback in materials development and adoption by the sales team.
- Represents the Bausch + Lomb brands, maintains brand identity and ensures consistency of message driving tactical programmes.
- Liaises with cross-functional teams including marketing, professional affairs and commercial teams to align on and execute with excellence joint marketing initiatives.
- Applies creative skills in developing campaigns and promotional materials with external agencies and internal stakeholders and then successfully delivers to the commercial team, ensuring a coordinated approach across the business.
Builds and shared best practice in demand generation with internal teams on local as well as regional level
Market + Customer
- Regularly researches, analyses and shares market data seeking marketing consumer and ECP insights to create opportunities for portfolio growth
- Demonstrates a strong level of technical and clinical understanding of the product portfolio.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of market environments and competitors in order to adjust tactical plans and be responsive to competitor activity.
- Demonstrates strong capability in influencing ECPs to help achieve the annual business plan
- Ensures close monitoring of supply and demand to meet customer expectations
Managing Sales and Plans
- Liaises regularly with Supply chain to accurately reflect and monitor UK forecasting.
- Monitors and reports regularly on backorders managing fairshare stock situations when needed
- Ensures UK demand Forecasts are regularly updated to provide convenient product supply and allow inventory planners to be aligned with the portfolio strategy.
- Monitors all PO requisitions ensuring timely approval in line with budgetary spend for Vision Care.
- Monitors the A+P ensuring regular tracking and staying within budget.
- Manages approvals for all product artworks and communication assets following approval process and liaising with Regulatory team.
We employ dedicated and innovated team members who are driven to solve problems. We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Bausch + Lomb, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are continually learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to growth helps drive our Business and our employees.
We also offer peace of mind through our comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical insurance
- Pension Matched by us up to 11% (conditions apply)
- Generous Life assurance package
- Reward through sales incentive or yearly bonus plans
- Generous holiday of 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Living our product with our free product (contact lenses and OTC eye care) scheme for you and a family member
- And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, to live better, please Apply Now.