Senior Medical Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Medical Writer to join an innovative Global healthcare communications company at their site in the UK.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will:
- Responsible for delivering strategic and scientific value to key client accounts
- Work autonomously to develop content against an agreed brief
- Write content that meets physicians needs, anticipates these needs and supports the client’s decision making
- Create synergy between science, technical information and commercial objectives to deliver compelling programs
- Work closely with the account management team to highlight new opportunities
- Contribute to pitch processes and new business proposals
- Mentor others and support processes to improve efficiency
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in scientific, medical or life sciences field
- Considerable experience working within medical writing
- Prior experience within a medical communications agency
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences
- Experience building strong client partnerships through their work
- The ability to be considered a scientific expert and give excellent strategic counsel
In Return You Will Receive:
- Competitive remuneration package
- A truly inspiring working environment in a highly prestigious, global company
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Khiana for further details or email your CV today. Contact Khiana at +44 1273 059654 or Khiana.Chattein@hayburysearch.com.
Khiana is a Senior Client Partner, and Aniko is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.