Senior Global Medical Affairs Advisor
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
During a time of rapid expansion, an incredible new opportunity has become available with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry, as the Senior Global Medical Affairs Advisor, within their increasingly active Oncology portfolio, which currently has a number of exciting and innovative new compounds advancing through the clinical trials.
With a highly desirable pipeline in Oncology, Immuno-Oncology, Biologics and Oncologic Virus my client has over 50 compounds which are first in class and over 2000 clinical trials on going in these therapy areas.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to revolutionise the lives of patients suffering from these disorders. Driving the global Medical Affairs strategy from early clinical development through to launch, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and regional affiliates to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
- Devise and advance Global Medical Affairs strategy for the assigned portfolio, with close collaboration in cross-functional groups
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific and medical intelligence using advisory boards and presentations at international meetings
- Align phase IIIb trials and "Investigator-Initiated Studies" (IIS) focusing on the scientific, medical and strategic perspectives, as well as establishing Real World Evidence and Patient Pathway measures
- Advance the publication strategy and planning using scientific and medical information, plus the analysis of manuscripts
- Collaborate with commercial organisations and provide scientific intelligence for the production and evaluation of promotional materials, documents and presentations for this portfolio, as well as non-promotional materials for disease awareness,
- Build the global Medical Affairs strategy taking into account the specific market requirements and supporting Medical Affairs teams at a local level
- Medical degree
- Longstanding and recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry within international/global or European setting
- Proven experience in Medical Affairs with launch exposure
- Strong understanding of Oncology along with competitive intelligence
- Strong comprehension of clinical development and key study concepts including background, sample, size, design, timing, feasibility
- Ability to lead and mentor successful teams within Medical Affairs in Oncology
- Excellent communication in English
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent relocation package for you and your family
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you have the required skills, experience and ambition to take on this opportunity, please contact Foteinos for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 / +49 30 31196519 or email on email@example.com
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant covering primarily Germany, rest of Europe and North America.