Senior Method Developer-Technical Specialist- Bioanalysis
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you have experience working in the field of Bioanalysis and are looking for your next opportunity?
Are you interested in career development opportunities and management responsibility?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Covance in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire we are looking to recruit a Senior Technical Specialist/Method Developer to join our expanding Bioanalysis team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting Bioanalytical work (LC-MS/MS) and leading analytical staff within the department
- Managing a team of study analysts, providing them with support and training in the running of study related activities
- Providing expert technical and scientific input into assay design, the troubleshooting of problematic assays, supervision of analysts and the provision of technical support to sales & client enquiries
- Undertaking lead compound optimisation, PK screening, PK/PD studies and method feasibility & development studies to support regulated bioanalysis
What Covance can offer you:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage and contributory pension
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects
- Flexible working and career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding department
- Relocation assistance may be available for this role
Relocation assistance may be available for this role
- BSc,MSc of PhD in science. (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Sciences etc.)
- Highly skilled in conducting research, data interpretation and writing reports.
- Proven track record of analytical method development (Bioanalysis LC-MS/MS) and troubleshooting
- Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (e.g., - HPLC, GC, LC/MS/MS)
- Highly skilled in performing scientific presentation and preparing scientific publications
- Knowledge of laboratory automation software, system software, and Microsoft applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills