Junior HR Business Partner - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Career Progression
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Junior HR Business Partner - Global Pharmaceutical Company - EU Wide role
Our client are looking for HR professionals to join their company to support with HR operations in their UK office..
As a global pharmaceutical company, this business are keen to bring on someone who has some experience in an HR associate/assistant/admin role as long as you have experience with day-to-day HR operations.
Your main responsibilities as part of this role will be:
• Proactive support of employees on a day to day basis
• Ensuring effective onboarding of new starters, conducting inductions and first day orientation
• Conducting exit interviews, 90-day check ins, occupational health referrals
• Become an active member of our Employee Resource Groups, helping to create and execute effective events and initiatives across the site to drive employee engagement
• Facilitating training/set up on a wide range of HR topics
• HR financial processing (setting up suppliers, invoices etc.)
• Recruitment logistics, candidate support in interviews and preparation
• Supporting in Business Partnering and project involvement/leadership
• Expertise in Workday, processing changes and amendments, and providing adhoc reporting.
Ideally for this position, you will not only have experience with HR operations but also working on implementing initiatives for various development groups within the business.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to expand your HR skill-set, and will offer your crucial experience to further your career.
This position is based in Cambridge post-Covid and is initially a 7 month contract which is highly likely to be extended.
For more information about this position or any similar opportunities, please contact Chanel Hicken on 0203 868 1011 or email your CV to email@example.com and we can arrange a time for a confidential discussion.