Site Activation Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Site Activation Specialist
Location: Madrid, Spain
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a key member of the Study Start-Up team, your principal job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Communicate with investigative sites and internal team members to predict timelines for site activation and ensure all activation requirements are met
- Collect and review essential regulatory documents needed for site activation
- Interact successfully with both internal and external customers
- Analyze data and metrics relating to the site activation pathway
- Support and train sites in vendors collaboration.
- Exhibit good decision making skills, utilizing all available resources to determine positive outcomes
- Identify and escalate issues before they become critical
- Adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization
- Update systems in a timely and accurate way
- Be highly organized in an environment with shifting priorities
- Learn and utilize various reporting tools
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery focused.
You are flexible, efficient, proactive, and highly motivated. You are able to create and re-set priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing your attention to detail. You work well within a team, both in a leadership role and as a contributor. You are a confident communicator, don’t take no for an answer, love a challenge, and can independently create solutions to complex issues. The idea of improving the lives of others by using your strategic and interpersonal skills excites you. Despite a demanding day or difficult discussion, you are able to walk away with your positive attitude intact.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Experience with PC Windows, word processing and electronic spreadsheets
- Study Start-up or Site Activation experience
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Study Start-up experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English and Spanish required
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.