Contracts Specialist - sponsor dedicated
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance FSP are looking to hire Contracts Specialist in Poland, Warsaw.
In this position you will be fully dedicated to our sponsor in Poland, Warsaw and you will be engaged in negotiation of clinical contracts.
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- University/college degree (life science preferred),or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology etc.)
- Experience in contract negotiation is required
- Previous experience in negotiation of clinical contracts will be an asset
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal