Data Provisioning Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Within Data Office, your role is Data Provisioning Lead, a member of a dedicated Data Provisioning Operations team. In this role you will manage end-to-end activities associated to Data Provisioning including: Liaising with stakeholders; performing risk assessment associated to data-sharing, with emphasis on AstraZeneca's four sharing principles; business sensitivity, legal rights, ethical and scientific merit; and coordinate cross-team activities to achieve delivery outcomes.
Crucially, your role will drive the maintenance and improvement of the four sharing principles to make data available for re-use within or outside AstraZeneca.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent critical thinking skills, enjoy succeeding in task-orientated goals, and be able to communicate with stakeholders from different experience levels and cultures.
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to secure your unique, centralised, role within AstraZeneca, joining a team of highly motivated people in a truly global organisation.
- Manage multiple, parallel data provisioning requests end-to-end to the satisfaction of customers, to get data into the 'hands' of data scientists.
- Ensure that data requestor needs are captured, and onward activities initiated as each request goes through the process.
- Ensure relevant information is captured and that data provisioning you are coordinating remains aligned to our data sharing policies.
- Monitor request progress, handling and seeking mitigation for any issues that might arise, including using a network of Data Office and other partners in AZ to drive resourceful and inventive ways of reaching outcomes for new cases.
- Ensure data sharing standards and requirements are met, bringing in other experts where clarifications are required.
- Use enterprise data catalogues reporting tools to monitor your data provisioning workload, predicting risks (and opportunities).
- Be proactive in learning of new policies, legislation and business processes that arise due to the dynamic and evolving nature of the data-sharing landscape
- Understanding and tracking value provided to customers, including driving publications and drug-project impacts
- Use your knowledge of the service and value being provided to our customers to support the Data Provisioning team in considering ways to improve processes and enabling technology.
- Proven work experience in a project management or related dynamic coordination role
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage stakeholder needs
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- BSc in Business Administration, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Leadership Core Capabilities: Influencing, innovation, business awareness
- Industry-recognised Project Management certification highly desirable
- Experience from Pharma industry is significant advantage
- Experience in a data management role a significant advantage