Study Support Assistant | North Ryde, NSW
- Experience Level
- Entry level
STUDY SUPPORT ASSISTANT (SSA)
LOCATION: SYDNEY | OFFICE BASED | Free Onsite Parking
- Immediate start!
- Fantastic start to grow your career into a Study Start Up Associate
- Office based in North Ryde with free onsite parking
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
As a Study Support Assistant (SSA), you will play a key role in independently assisting the team to ensure the most effective and efficient study start up, by providing administrative and tracking support. As part of your journey with us, our managers and us as a business will work together with you and tailor your career growth with our resources and mentoring programs to help you succeed!
- Supporting the Study Start up Associate with tasks including; tracking, filling, collating and verifying, for completeness, submission documentation for submission to the Regulatory/Competent Authority (CA)/Ethics Committee(EC) and other relevant authorities and helping with the translation of these documents
- Looking after the submission progress tracking by updating the relevant ICON/Sponsor tracking system.
- Be proficient with ICON/Sponsor Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- Setting, up, coordinate and maintain department electronic filing systems.
- Coordinate and attend meetings as requested and assist in the production of slides, overheads etc. as needed
- Assisting in the co-ordination of payments to CA/EC and other relevant authorities and be familiar with ICH GCP and ICON SOPs
What you need
- Bachelors of Science, Medicine, Biotechnology or relevant clinical areas
- Research or Healthcare related academic or work experience would be preferable but not essential
- Familiarity with ICH GCP advantageous
- You will possess excellent written and verbal communication in English
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.