Site Relationship Partner
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Australia is expanding and we have a unique opportunity to join one of our newest embedded sponsor teams as a Site Relationship Partner based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. The Site Relationship Partner will act as the face of the company, be the main point of contact for sites and build investigator relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of studies.
- This is a unique role in the industry in Australia and as ‘the face’ of the company you will enjoy having on-site interaction and building relationships with sites. As the main point of contact for the site you will respond to study queries, liaising with appropriate teams to respond to questions
- You will have a passion for study start-up and be an expert across start-up activities from site selection and initiation to activation. An important part if this role is the travel to site to perform PTA and SIVs allowing you to be hands on in the study
- You will closely monitor and support study start-up activities including review of key documents to address regulatory and ethics committee questions for targeted sites
- As a trusted partner of the site you will inform and educate investigator sites of study pipeline opportunities that may be a good fit
- This is a varied role in a dynamic working environment and you will have a solutions-focused attitude. As part of an experienced supportive team you will have the opportunity to learn from your fellow team member to develop your skills in this role
- Directly embedded in a top pharma company, who is growing their global team, you will be part of a high-performing and stable team which will open doors to future career development and progression opportunities
- This a home based role creating more work/life balance for you and location is open to Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
- As building relationships with sites is an important part of this role you will be able to commit to local and/or interstate travel at least 4 times per months
- You will have prior experience with study start-up activities through site selection, initiation & activation across multiple therapeutic areas and experience of ethic submissions and applicable regulatory requirements
- As a talented communicator you will have a proven record of building relationships with sites
- The ability to manage projects and cross-functional processes and interpret data to support the mitigation of risk
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
“PRA Health Sciences is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome and celebrate diversity in the work place and we strive to ensure that all employees feel safe, connected and secure in their working environment”
Apply for Site Relationship Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly