Learning Technology Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Join a global leader and make a more meaningful impact to patients' lives
AstraZeneca Poland is a key global site that is dynamically growing in all departments - from commercial, R&D, IT, Global Trial Safety Review, Global Procurement Services, HR and Global Finance Services. Warsaw is one of the key Global Clinical Trial Centres in the world, and plays a key role in AstraZeneca's success. The work that we do here is valued and makes a direct impact on the enterprise, and to society. Here you are part of a multi-national team with a strong reputation worldwide for excellence and innovation.
What you'll do
The learning Technology Management team is a newly established group that sits in Process Quality and Learning within Development Operations at AstraZeneca.
Learning Technology Specialist role is a dedicated, full-time role working closely with Learning Technology Partners to execute key tasks in the learning management system and learning experience platform, that supports the maintenance of learning plans and implementation of GxP training.
- Updates R&D procedural documents in Saba and makes corresponding assignments to roles as outlined by Business Learning Leads
- Upkeeps the R&D procedural document log
- Maintains and updates R&D training matrix spreadsheet
- Updates and maintains learning plans in Saba per request from learning technology partners
- Oversees the subscription of key Saba reports to Business Learning Leads
- Creates and maintains LMS system standards for key tasks
- Creates and maintains study-specific trainings in the LMS
- Generates communications on learning technology system updates and improvements
- Oversees and updates the learning technology management team SharePoint site
Essential for the role
- Degree level education
- Proven expertise in learning technology management systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong collaborative, influencing and interpersonal skills - curious to understand the business environment
- Ability to work in a global environment and able to contribute as part of global team
- Displays excellent organization skills, excellent attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a high volume environment with shifting priorities
- Strong time management skills with ability to work at pace
- Formal experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment
- Develop and maintain strong 'customer focused' relationships with business owners
- Good knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP
Join a vibrant and dynamic team with the passion and drive to push the boundaries of science. At AstraZeneca Poland we have a truly collaborative culture and way of working - supportive, open-minded and eager to share knowledge. Ours is a 'speak up' culture - where your voice is heard and there is little time for hierarchy. A place of ownership, where we are empowered to lead at every level. Here you'll be empowered and supported to develop further - given the freedom and autonomy to run with it and deliver.
Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you!
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en