- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Marketplace Technical is proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of the global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that has entered into an agreement with the UK Government to fill finish COVID-19 vaccines. The manufacturing will be undertaken at the company's site in Wrexham, North Wales.
Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks an experienced QA Inspector 12-month FTC working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the Quality Assurance team, to assist with ensuring the continued compliance of the Wrexham site with both Company and International Quality Standards. This will include a combination of technical, administrative, and documentation review responsibilities and tasks.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally applicants will possess two A levels (or equivalent), however 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including Maths and English is required as a minimum.
- Previous experience of processing documentation and a working knowledge of GMP would be an advantage, but is not essential, as on-going training will be provided via a recognised structure.
- Candidates will be expected to possess good self-motivational skills, giving meticulous attention to detail, and showing the ability to work with reduced supervision.
- In addition the candidate should be able to demonstrate good communication skills and have good computer skills.