Brand Manager Biologics
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Brand Manager Biologics, Finland (Espoo)
This role will be over 50% Field-based
Competitive salary & excellent company benefits
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Respiratory & Immunology business unit in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
It's our patients that come first, every decision we make and action we take is centred around how we can better serve them. It's why we are shaping patient care for the future, working along the whole experience to give hope to billions of lives across the world.
What you'll do
In this role you will be responsible for all local marketing and promotional brand activities including launch planning and preparation as well as having responsibility for KEE/key prescriber, patient organization, regional stakeholder relationship management nationally. You will lead the omni-channel activities and tactics nationally to support implementation of the brand strategy and leverage deep customer and patient insights to ensure patient centric approach. In this role you will be field-based with over 50% of worktime in customer facing activities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilize global assets and campaigns to develop localized campaigns and materials
- Manages the local production agencies and ensure local sign off of all materials
- Works in close co-operation with sales team to support therapy area business objectives
- Responsible for training sales team on marketing strategy and materials
- Develops ideas in co-operation with customers and executes customer facing projects that add-value to patient care and improve treatment pathways
Essential for the role
- Demonstrated pharma marketing experience
- Prior therapy area experience desired
- Good strategic and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with different marketing and digital channels
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge in market ethical rules
- Excellent knowledge in English language
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing
Desirable for the role
- Experience of market access work
- Pharma sales experience
- Demonstrated pharma sales experience
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We're on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what's next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.
For more information, you can reach out to Jarkko Pulli directly email@example.com
Please apply by submitting your CV no later than 4th June 2021.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.