- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Principal Statistician – Europe– Home Based
My client is a world-renowned, Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that is looking to expand and is searching for a Principal Statistician in Europe to work remotely.
This organisation has expanded by 150% in the last 2 years and is continuing to grow at this pace. They pride themselves in providing excellent training and great career progression opportunities.
As a Principal Statistician, you may be responsible for the following:
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Possible line management
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the statistics department
- Developing SAPs
- Improving current methods, processes, and SOPs
- Project management
- Training, mentoring, and developing statisticians
To be considered for the Principal Statistician position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a statistician within the pharmaceutical / Contract Research Organisation (CRO) industry
- Budgeting + resourcing skills
- Experience across the entire clinical development process (phase I-IV)
- Leadership and mentoring skills
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing organisation. For the right individual, they are happy to flex the specification to meet your requirements. If you would like an additional/a reduction in responsibilities – then they are happy to meet this demand.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the entire UK/EU for clients ranging from small start-up Biotechnology companies, right the way through to Global Pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
Or reach out via: