Method Developer - Residue Analytical Services
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you an analytical chemist with 'out of the box' thinking?
Are you looking for a role that will further develop your practiced analytical and method developmentskills?
At Covance by Labcorp, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
We are looking for an experienced analytical chemist to take on the role of Method Developer to develop and validate robust analytical methods for the quantitation of crop protection and pharmaceutical materials in accordance with GLP at one of our sites in Eye, Suffolk.
A good working knowledge of the following techniques would be required:
In your role as Method Developer you will undertake:
- Method development and validation of analytical methods for quantitation, utilising some of the latest analytical equipment.
- Troubleshoot analytical problems and instrumentation.
- Interpret data to ensure acceptance criteria are achieved and the reanalysis of anomalous results are managed appropriately.
- Report developmental and validation findings to internal and external customers.
- Maintain working knowledge of all departmental analytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Work with the lead scientist to enhance method development skills.
What does Covance by Labcorp offer you?
- Unrivalled training and career development.
- The chance to join a global and progressive CRO with a great global reputation!
- The opportunity to really build on and develop your instrument skills.
- A fantastic benefits and pension package.
- Market leading salaries.
- Scientific Degree - ideally chemistry.
- A number of years experience in analytical chemistry, with extensive method development.
- A good working knowledge of some or all of the following techniques would be required: LC-MS/MS, GC-MS.
- Experience working to GLP or similar regulated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to provide feedback at all levels, build relationships and work to successfully improve quality standards.
- Work collaboratively within the team and across the wider company.