Senior Study Manager - LCMS/MS
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you looking for your next opportunity in Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) Study Management?
Are you at a stage in your career where you are ready to work on a variety of studies with differing levels of complexity?
Do you want to be the pivotal point between our clients and scientists?
Do you want to work for a world class leading company who work together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Covance by Labcorp is looking for a Senior Study Manager to join our growing Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) team in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire.
Covance by Labcorp provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments, research organisations.
The Senior Study Manager is responsible for the management of bioanalytical (LC-MS/MS) studies/phases of studies in the capacity of a Study Director, Project Manager, Responsible/Contributing Scientist or Principal Investigator. Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with the Study Plan, SOPs and appropriate regulatory standards such as GLP & GCP, and guidelines (EMA and FDA Bioanalytical Method Validation, SANCO etc.). T o run on a day to day basis and report, studies of various types and complexity.
As a Senior Study Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned to them
- To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies
- To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team
- Develop and maintain sufficient experience in bioanalytical extraction (protein precipitation, SPE, liquid-liquid, etc) techniques and use of instrumentation (LC-MS/MS, robotics, etc) such that is not a limiting factor in supporting the Study Managers
What Covance by Labcorp can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities, with the ability to develop your management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding and leading edge field
Interested? Then apply today to join Covance by Labcorp and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
Relocation may be available for this role
- A science or chemistry related degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience of working in Bioanalysis LC-MS/MS within a CRO/pharmaceutical environment as a bioanalytical study manager/study director or equivalent
- Highly skilled in conducting research, data interpretation and writing reports
- Proven record of accomplishment of managing regulated bioanalytical preclinical and clinical studies
- Client facing experience is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (LC/MS/MS) and its application in bioanalysis
- Highly skilled in performing scientific presentation and preparing scientific publications
- Knowledge of laboratory automation, scientific system software, LIMS, and Microsoft applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills along with great organisational skills
- Has worked within a GLP/GCP environment