Software Development Engineer – 897422 UR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. For our clients Technology division in their hardware and software group, we are looking for a technically experienced SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland area.
- As part of the hardware & software group, you will be engaged in the full product life cycle from prototyping, feature definitions up to deployment in production
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, test, verification, documentation and evolution of all our products (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304)
- Influence the architecture and the future of our systems with your ideas and your code
- Continuously monitor and improve performance of development, release, deploying procedures and practices
- Join our continuous efforts to improve our practices and processes, to diffuse best software engineering practices
- Collaborate with IT and Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in in C/C++ and C# development
- Experience in agile software development with good engineering techniques/practices and DevOps mind set: incremental delivery, pair/mob programming, code review, CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID, etc.
- Experience in Git, Docker, Azure DevOps, Linux and Windows OS
- Experience in cloud platform like Microsoft Azure, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Python, CMake, Meson, Conan, GTest/Catch2, Terraform, chocolatey, NuGet, Terraform,Packer, Ansible, etc.
- Passion for improving code quality and documentation
- Excellent team spirit
- Fluency in English and basic German would be plus