- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally. Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
This position is characterized by the performance of a variety of administrative tasks and support to the Belgian/Netherlands regulatory department. Tasks performed may include but is not limited to management of translations, review of translation, the use of office systems, printing/photocopying, organizing and maintaining electronic filing and tracking of documents. Positions may serve as the primary staff assistant to the regulatory department and managers.
- Management of translations, translation requests, follow-up, and review of translations in Dutch, French and English.
- Works in cooperation with other Administrative Associates.
- Provides administrative support to regulatory staff for filing & tracking of documents.
- Responds to regulatory staff requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, takes minutes during team meetings.
- performs data entry, proofreads, and compiles special reports.
- Receives and distributes incoming mailing and coordinates outgoing mail, including courier services
- Manages the regulatory admin inbox together with other Administrative Associates.
- Schedules meetings and meeting arrangements. Provides meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Communicates with both internal and external personnel as required.
- Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc. to support functions.
- Supports regulatory staff with submissions to regulatory authorities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree
- Read, write and speak fluent in English, French & Dutch.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of a variety of office software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Position requires able to work independently, problem solving, multitasker, taking initiative.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.