- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a PV Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company who focuses on delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening diseases. This role is located in Uxbridge and will be on a 12-month contract basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to support the Local Market Patient Safety team perform the core pharmacovigilance /patient safety activities listed below in line with local regulatory and relevant legal requirements, and company procedures.
- Responsible for performing/providing assistance in the performance of some of the required local market core PV activities and other activities to support the daily functioning of the LM Patient Safety team.
- Risk management plans.
- Provision of safety information.
- Implementation of PV Audit and Inspection Readiness.
- Planning, processing, and reporting of Aggregate Reports to HA and EC (as required).
- Maintenance of PV Awareness and Training.
- Implementation of Pharmacovigilance Agreements.
- Collection, follow-up and forwarding of spontaneous, literature, solicited, post- marketing AE cases (as applicable).
- Submission of single cases to local Health Agencies and Ethics Committees (as required).
- Local Market Safety Data Quality.
- Works well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates a 'can do' approach.
- Develops excellent working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and efficiently allocate time to different aspects of work in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates good initiative and follow-up, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possesses problem solving as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Develops a good understanding of the organization, in particular the Global and Regional Safety groups and relevant local departments e.g. Regulatory, Medical and Clinical Teams and how these teams interact. Uses these formal and informal networks to assist in goal achievement.
- Exhibits professionalism and strong business ethics by maintaining confidentiality where appropriate, exhibiting candor and honesty with co-workers.
- Respecting Company policies and privileges.
- Can handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrates diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations.
- Exhibits flexibility by being receptive to new systems and processes; willing to enhance current skills to maximize proficiency.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.