(Senior) Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a world-wide leading ophthalmic research organisation on a permanent basis in London with lots of home-working flexibility.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to manage cross functional project teams derived from the groups within clinical development to deliver a high-quality clinical trial(s) in compliance with all regulations and SOPs.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project timelines for each project and uses these timelines to track and manage a project's progress.
- Works with functional areas on initiating, planning, executing, controlling, closing and resourcing clinical trial projects.
- Reviews protocol, source documents and CRFs and tracks them to completion.
- Responsible for creating Project Plans (Roles and Responsibility Tables and Communication Plans) and weekly project budget and progress reviews for each study.
- Reviews study metrics for performance and quality with the team and management.
- Prepares high-quality reports (financial, project, etc.) for management on program status and issues.
- Ensures review of clinical electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) for completeness.
- Manages and coordinates all vendors involved in the clinical trials (e.g. central labs, IVRS, reading centers).
- Clear and sustained demonstration of the organisation's Clinical's Values of Customer Service, Leadership, Accountability, Results Oriented, Innovation and Teamwork.
- May represent the organisation at professional meetings or seminars.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Highly effective organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to plan, identify risks, anticipate issues and outcomes, and respond strategically, tactically and operationally while balancing short-term and long-term company objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise of applicable regulatory requirements and GCP.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to multitask and to solve problems proactively.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science with at least 5 years of clinical trial experience. Years of experience may be considered in lieu or education.
- At least 1 year of clinical project management experience.
- Must have Ophthalmology experience.
- Understanding of multi-center drug and/or device trials.
- Experience with Veeva TMF and CTMS systems.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and vendor management.
- Multi-lingual communication is a plus
- Travel of up to 15% is required (mainly domestic, overnight).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.