Supply Chain Planner
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join a Biotech organisation in either London where you will accountable for the planning and coordination of product supply (clinical & commercial) activities for all goods manufactured at the organisation. Our client is determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Represent as the primary contact for all supply planning and production scheduling related activity within the UK Supply Chain Team.
- To design, build and embed new Supply Chain systems to drive excellence across the business and to improve supply chain performance.
- Running the Supply Plan process within the MRP/ERP system and translating the data into the appropriate business processes.
- You will recognise medium term demand and supply challenges (13-week window) and ensure these are fully understood by key stakeholders within the business.
- Ensure annual inventory targets are maintained at all times and any deviations from target are understood by key stakeholders with action mitigation plans in place. Ensuring agreed inventory target data is accurate within MRP/ERP system at all times.
- To maintain inventory on hand forecast data held within MRP/ERP system and translating this into relevant business processes.
- Working closely alongside the WH Operations Coordinator to ensure materials ordering process is aligned with manufacturing plans.
- Develop manufacturing plans at a 13-week horizon and ensure all inputs and risks are fully understood, with actions being tracked to mitigate impact.
- Act as the owner of these documents and the lead facilitator of business process meetings relating to their creation and use.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc).
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and peers from a range of functions and backgrounds in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to deal with volatility, ambiguity and complexity.
- University degree in Business Management, Logistics, or a related field.
- Significant (3+ years) experience in Supply Chain/Production Scheduling type roles, preferably in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Operational (manufacturing site based) experience is preferred.
- Highly proficient with MRP/ERP systems such as SAP, NetSuite etc.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.