Data Entry Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Your new employer is Covance by Labcorp , the world's most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to improving health and improving lives.Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve.
Covance by Labcorp are seeking a Data Entry Associate to join the Clinical Pharmacology Team within the European Centre of Excellence in the heart of Leeds, West Yorkshire. This is a nine month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for data entry tasks including the receipt, inventory and entry of case report form data. You will also assist the project teams with Data Management tasks as requested.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate entry of clinical data into an electronic database
- Track CRFs withinthe clinicon an ongoing basis, including splitting and filing pages as appropriate
- Enter clinical data into the appropriate database via data entry screens (first pass entry)
- Prepare study documentationfor archiving
- QC entered data against source data
- Prepare blank CRFs for new studies before check in
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Typically GCSE grade C or above in Mathematics and English.
- Previous experience in a data entry or administrative role would be desirable.