Global Medical Lead – Clinical Development Strategy – Pain
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Medical Lead for Clinical Development Strategy at leading Pharmaceutical company based in Germany. This is a fantastic role for a highly experienced Clinical Development physician looking to develop further within Clinical Development strategy and have a high level of influence over the company pipeline.
- Creation and maintenance of the Clinical Development Plan and Strategy
- To ensure that the strategy and clinical trial design/ designs are aligned with internal and external stakeholders
- Accountability for the timely delivery and high quality of the clinical components of the project as well as submission documentation (including response documents) to ensure smooth internal decision making and negotiations with health authorities and payors
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and desire to provide both business intelligence and medical expertise in relation to the indication and compound.
- Represent company expertise in meetings with regulatory authorities, payors/ HTA bodies, advisory boards, external medical experts etc.
- Medical Doctor
- Strong and likely extensive Clinical Development experience within the pharmaceutical industry (or similar)
- Experience in the Pain therapeutic field or alternatively Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Medicine or pharmacotherapy
- Innovative mindset looking to overachieve and be creative in a creative pharmaceutical environment
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Medical Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.