Senior Clinical Programmer
- Experience Level
Senior or Principal Clinical Programmer
Permanent Role – Homebased Flexibility
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life is currently sourcing for an experienced Clinical (Database) Programmer for an established CRO looking to build up their EU teams. This role will require leading end to end clinical activities across multiple projects in line with standards and regulatory requirements.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting world class team - ensuring quality across all programs. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +44 116 461 0070.
- Develop and maintain all clinical programming documentations, including study design specifications, User’s Acceptance Test (UAT) plans, test cases and database configuration settings in support of database set-up and edit checks programming.
- Design, build, test and release clinical databases to the production environment.
- Lead and support application of CDISC conventions during database build activities and data warehousing.
- Review and adhere to the requirements of study specific data management documents & plans
- Lead and coordinates clinical programming activities for assigned studies (including monitoring of project timelines, scope of work, budgets, resourcing needs, escalating potential problems effectively and in a timely manner and alerting management of potential change orders)
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to other department members.
- Understand validation principles and requirements and consistently develops code in accordance with those requirements
- Help to align clinical programming best practices, and conventions within the company
- Responsible for development activities and standardizing clinical programming procedures.
- Maintains knowledge in the field of clinical programming and clinical data management by reading literatures, self-training, attending training classes etc.
- Design and implement initiatives for improving efficiency.
- Related degree to life sciences, Research.
- 6 years’ experience within clinical programming in Pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Profound understanding of technical data management practices (developing programs, validation plans, testing, and documentation.
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in EDC systems, data reporting and programming languages such as PL/SQL, SAS and comparable field
- Proficiency with various computer applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Ability to simplify complex issues into understandable concepts
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Biostatistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Clinical Data Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- SAS Programming Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium