Direct Line Manager (Clinical Operations Line Manger) - FSP
- Experience Level
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles.
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a Clinical Operations Line Manager (Dedicated Line Manager) to join our team in the UK on a full-time, home-based and permanent basis to partner with a leading, well-renowned global pharmaceutical player.
The Dedicated Line Manager will manage a client dedicated team of clinical research professionals - mainly Clinical Research Associate’s. As a direct reporting line, you will be responsible for providing supervision, support, guidance, mentoring and coaching to your team on a day to day basis. You will be the primary local contact for the client in relation to resourcing, assignment of personnel, employee performance and ensuring project objectives are met.
The DLM will be responsible for (but tasks not limited to):
- Individual and team line management
- Quality management of assigned staff through regular review and evaluation
- Ensuring team targets and quality metrics are met
- Resourcing, recruiting, and onboarding
- Client relationship management
- Collaborating with cross functional clinical teams/leadership to manage project related challenges
- Participating in corporate and/or company-wide quality or process improvement initiatives
What we are ideally looking for:
- Educated to BSc/MSc degree level (or equiv.) in a life science or healthcare discipline
- Previous experience managing a clinical operations team, preferably within a sponsor-dedicated/FSP model, with a good grasp of local employment law and people management
- Previous experience as a CRA is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of recruiting and on-boarding new hires
- In depth knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines, as well as local regulatory requirements
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
- Excellent organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
The compensation package will be composed of competitive annual salary, car allowance, performance-based bonus of 10%, IT equipment and iHub benefits package. The recruitment process will be composed of 3 steps, all to be performed remotely.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.