Senior Statistical Programmer – Europe
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A leading pharmaceutical giant is going through very exciting growth indeed, and as such they are looking to develop the Statistical Programming team across Europe. The opportunity exists right now for a Senior Statistical Programmer with over three years industry experience to work home-based.
As Senior Statistical Programmer you will be providing expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet the needs of your clients.
Responsibilities will include;
- Creating documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listings
- Performing the programming of database quality control checks
- Developing and planning program documentation
- Performing and planning the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications
- Completing project responsibilities at the Lead level
- Managing the project budget and resource requirements
- Providing training and guidance to lower level staff
The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Knowledge of statistics and the clinical drug development process
- Knowledge of C DISC and SDTM
- Working knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
To find out more about this excellent opportunity contact Geoff King.