- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are working alongside a well-known, global consultancy, who are leaders in Market Access Strategy and Research to recruit an Associate Director. The role can be remote from anywhere in the UK, however, would require monthly trips to their modern Office with close transport links in London.
Based within their Market access consulting team, you would be working with a mix of top Pharmaceutical companies and mid-sized Biotech's companies across the globe, project managing a team of talented consultants to develop Pricing and Market Access strategy.
As Associate Director you would be managing the projects, ensuring they are completed on time, to budget and to the standard expected from the business, relieving the pressure on the senior director. You would also be able to work closely with senior team to develop the fast-growing team. There will also be exposure to business development, building relationships with new clients while maintaining existing relationships with top 20 pharma clients, ensuring repeat business.
Skills and experience
- 5 years’ experience working within a Market Access consultancy ideally with a few years as an Associate Director but experienced Senior consultants are being considered.
- Have expert experience / knowledge of Market Access strategy and be able to apply that knowledge into the projects.
- Have experience project managing, ensuring they are completed on time and to budget.
- Able to coach and develop junior members of team.
- Proven track record of successful Market access strategy development
Along with a salary which beats the industry average they offer a wide range of benefits, including a generous pension scheme, incentive-based bonus scheme, and a generous amount of annual leave.
Please get in touch with Charlie Tyzack from Albion Rye Associates for more information