Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
As Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
An experienced, ambitious self-starter looking for the opportunity to prove yourself in an embedded role at a top three pharmaceutical company.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Experience in phase I and phase II
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Fluency in English and German language.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly