Business Intelligence Developer - VIPER
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We don’t tell our employees what they should care about. They tell us. At PRA, Philanthropy, charitable giving and social responsibility are more than buzz words for us – they’re ideas we hold up as ideals. Our passion and commitment to improving lives extend far beyond our work and we believe that it is our obligation to empower our employees to find meaningful ways to respond to the needs of others around the world.
As a Business Intelligence Developer – VIPER, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality.
This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The main responsibilities for the Business Intelligence Developer – VIPER role include;
- Collaborating closely with key business stakeholders to analyse their requirements
- Delivering metrics and reporting tools
- Using your strong programming skills to create interactive dashboards and data visualisations
- Providing consultative industry leading solutions to our clients
- Working on multiple cross functional projects with a large, diverse operational analytics team
A strong communicator with a proactive nature and a willingness to work as part of a team!
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Maths, Statistics or Computer Science
- Previous clinical trials industry experience is advantageous
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with data visualisations using tools like Spotfire, Tableau, BI (or similar tools)
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.