- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As Administrative Associate you will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the company and General Director to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Holder of this position reports to General Director of the Company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- perform duties of a receptionist at the company office
- answer, screen and transfer incoming phone calls
- accommodate visiting clients and company guests
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- general office correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and conferences for General Director
- coordinate travel arrangements for all office personnel
- coordinate purchases of marketing materials with BD coordinator and Management·
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings, if requested
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- any other office-related tasks that may be requested by General Director
Responsible for local rules of labour safety, labour protection and fire safety
- upper-intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.