- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Joshua Leggett is searching for a Senior Biostatistician to join a blue-ocean, t-cell, biotech which has recently celebrated its 5th birthday by signing a massive collaboration with a globally known pharma company. Their company of 30 will take this $130 million agreement to continue conquering the Auto-Immune and T-Cell therapy space.
They can offer work-from home flexibility, a great working environment alongside excellent benefits & career progression.
Senior Biostatistician Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the decisions based around choosing the appropriate study design and responsible for protocol review
- Contribute to the development of processes, SOPs and methods
- Interact with Data Managers and SAS programmers to ensure quality is high
- Perform statistical QA review and program validation
- Ensure that projects are completed on or ahead of schedule, according to the requirements
- POC for sponsors on assigned studies
- Represent the team in internal and external meetings
Senior Biostatistician Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a statistician working within the pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or a related field
- Extensive CDISC – SDTM/ADaM experience
- Extensive SAS programming experience
- Strong knowledge of the clinical development process
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/Europe for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If this job does not quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via: