Research Scientist, HEOR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the hire of a highly experienced Research Scientist to join an innovated health economics consultancy based in London, United Kingdom.
As a Research Scientist you will join an accomplished team to help design, implement and evaluate models, agents and software prototypes of perceptual processing, report and present research findings and developments, work with external collaborators and maintain relationships with relevant research labs and key individuals, evaluation of existing risks and prediction of potential problems in research projects and supporting the development and conceptualization of research methodologies, data sources, research output for the current and targeted clients.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- PhD (desirable) Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Degree concentration in economics, health services research, epidemiology, biostatistics, public policy, health policy, or public health or related.
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiently with business applications (Microsoft office, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with statistical programs such as R, Stata or SAS
- Experience in conducting literature reviews, systematic reviews, scoping reviews, rapid reviews, or critical reviews.
- Experience conducting and interpreting statistical analyses.
- Experience writing scientific or review papers.
- Understanding of medical terminology and/or any disease-specific expertise
Our client offers all employees a range of excellent benefits including pension schemes, private dental care, private medical insurance, flexible working hours around core office hours, bonus schemes and an additional day off for your birthday.
Are you a passionate Health Economics and Outcomes Research Scientist? Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.